Thera-Paw boots, “the ultimate protection for a painful and injured paw,” were originally designed specifically for greyhounds. The ultra-cushioned interior pad alleviates pain, which reduces lameness and promotes more even weight distribution. The perforated top sole and eye-hole design allow the paw to breathe, reducing moisture build-up at the injured site. Thera-Paw is easily cleaned by rinsing with warm water. Mild detergent may be used. It air dries in less than one hour, and is ready for immediate reapplication.
- As a breathable, protective alternative to bandages or as a bandage cover.
- For Calluses, corns, and warts, dragging toes, torn ligaments and arthritic or broken toes.
- For cuts, scrapes, pad burns, puncture wounds or other soft tissue injuries.
- To provide traction for unstable dogs, or for those dogs walking on slick surfaces.
- To protect paws against environmental hazards such as rocks, ice, salt, hot pavement and sand.
- To protect owners and pool surfaces from scratches and scrapes when swimming.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to stay in place and be worn all day.
- Seamless interior provides a comfortable non-irritating fit.
- Perforated top sole and cuff are flexible allowing proper ventilation and full range of motion.
- Front opening lapels make it easy to slip Thera-Paw into place.
- Dual closing components provide additional security to ensure that Thera-Paw stays on even the most active dogs.