Before proceeding with application, review our Adoption Eligibility and Requirements!
We are currently NOT accepting applications from:
- Students, due to irregular schedules, financial/environmental instability and unpredictability of future.
- Adopters under the age of 28.
- First-time greyhound owners that reside in a rented apartment, condominium, townhouse or multifamily home.
- People residing in a Residential Care facility (including nursing homes, halfway homes, assisted living or continuing care retirement communities) and homes providing daycare or foster care for children.
- First-time greyhound owners without a fenced yard. See the fencing requirements below.
Thank you for your interest in adopting a retired racing greyhound. The purpose of this application is to learn about your family and home so that we can make the best possible match for both you and our greyhounds. If approved, your responses in this application will become part of your adoption agreement in our file records.
Please check your spam folder for auto-confirmation email to verify your application submission was received.